We are looking for a self-motivated Test Engineer to join our enterprise software team. Working at Gram Power will give you an opportunity to work for a young, growing company, with a diverse workplace. We value innovation and provide autonomy to experiment at work.
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Education Background: B. Tech (CS/IT) or MCA
A Test Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets all business needs.
- Test all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, documenting, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk
- Report findings on risks to quality
- Understand business requirements and constantly help in improving the product/service
Qualification and Experience:
Technical knowledge and experience is a basic requirement for this role. The test engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with software developers.
- Understanding of the software development and test life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience using bug tracking tools like FogBugz, Jira etc.
- Knowledge of Mobile Application Testing and Web Application Testing
- Understanding of REST API’s
- Ability to work under agile methodology
- Experience with testing tools like Katalon studio or others
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Decision making ability
- Ability to work in a team as well as as alone
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Self-learner, who keeps updated with new skills and technologies