We are looking for a software quality assurance engineer for embedded systems in the research and development department.
Working at Gram Power will give you an opportunity to work for a young, growing company, with a diverse workplace. We value innovation and provide autonomy to experiment at work. This position reports to the team lead of the research and development department.
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience: 3+ years
Education Background: Degree in engineering, preferably in electrical or electronics
Your main role is to understand the product thoroughly and ensure that the final product quality matches or exceeds the benchmark. We are looking for a candidate who will proactively search for quality issues and find innovative solutions to resolve problems.
To achieve these aims, you will:
- Create, update, correct and validate test cases & scenarios
- Optimize validation efforts by automation
- Create and use advanced automation frameworks.
- Conduct root cause analysis of out-of-box-failures (OOBF) and field failures
Qualification and Experience
We are looking for someone who has the hunger to learn and takes initiative. We prefer those who keep themselves up-to-date with new skills and technologies.
To qualify for the job, you must have:
- An engineering degree, preferably in electrical or electronics
- Work experience of at least three years, preferably in industrial grade embedded products & its automation testing frameworks
- Knowledge of different methodologies and phases of STLC
- Strong software QA management skill for test plans, cases, tracking & continuous integration in automation framework
- Fundamental knowledge in any one programming language: C++, Python or Java
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and DBMS, and of the general architectures, trends, and emerging technologies of industrial grade embedded products & systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of administrative and system level programming in Windows, Linux or RTOS will be an additional advantage