We are looking for a self-motivated, self-driven, talented engineer to join our core embedded software team. This role gives you the opportunity to work with a young, rapidly growing company, building a wide technology stack.
You will have an opportunity to work with a diverse team and learn every single day on the job. We value innovation and ideas and provide autonomy at work.
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience: Fresher/1-2 years of experience
Education Background: B. Tech/ M. Tech
As an embedded engineer, you will be writing cutting-edge embedded firmware for Gram Power’s products that are digitizing the electricity grid to make power accessible, affordable and intelligent. We have our own embedded operating system built in C++ and work on a range of microcontroller devices. You will be building products on these platforms.
Qualification and Experience
- Expertise in C, C++
- Familiarity with various architectures of microcontrollers (especially MSP430 and AVR)
- Knowledge of at least one high level language for scripting (preferably Python)
- Familiar with the Linux/Unix environment
- Strong digital electronics fundamentals
- Familiarity with various communication protocols (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN etc.)
- General familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to coordinate across departments