We are looking for a business development manager to work with a new and growing vertical at Gram Power. You will be part of the core team that's launching a new energy management product at Gram Power for the retail and restaurant industry. The solution comprises of our smart meter along with intelligent analytics on our mobile app that have demonstrated savings of up to 30% on the monthly energy bills of restaurants.
The role will give you a comprehensive experience of launching a new product ranging from pitching to clients, designing marketing strategies, analyzing impact of campaigns, and interfacing with the technical team to constantly improve the product.
Job Location: JAIPUR, DELHI, BANGALORE and KOLKATA
Education background: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Liberal Arts
Experience desired: 1+ years
- Creating a database of potential clients
- Outreach to the clients through various digital medium
- In person client interactions
- Deal closure
- Interact with technology teams at Gram Power to convey customer requirements and enhance the product
Qualification and Experience:
- Strong communication skills to be able to understand client requirements and get them implemented through the technical team
- Good presentation skills to effectively present and explain the solution to clients
- Ability to handle and deal with rejection and failure as that comes a lot in marketing
- Out of the box thinking to design creative marketing and outreach strategies