We are looking for a self-motivated automation engineer to join our enterprising software team. Working at Gram Power will give you an opportunity to work for a young, growing company, with a diverse workplace. We value innovation and provide autonomy to experiment at work.
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience desired: 1 to 5 years
Education background: B. Tech (CS/IT) or MCA
As an Automation Engineer, you will be part of the whole development lifecycle, starting from requirement review to deployment of the final product. You will be expected to create test scenarios that could be effectively added in the automation suite.
The job requires you to absorb and grasp the functionalities of all products of the company and troubleshoot or perform RCA for any issues that arise. You will be working closely with developers to ensure requirements are being met and the highest quality standard maintained.
Conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure the software created is fit for use.
- Create test cases and test plans from scratch and execute them
- Review all requirements for development and point out any loopholes or incorrect approach that may affect the product quality
- Maintain old scripts and create new ones to check and test different analytics that Gram Power offers its clients
- Test whether data and information shown on Gram Power’s different products is correct
- As we expand, and provide new services to our clients, you will test these services to ensure quality
- Mentor team members on automation
- Proactively bring issues to everyone’s notice and implement innovative ideas to resolve them.
Qualification and Experience:
In-depth knowledge of different methodologies and phases of STLC, and its applications in real scenarios.
- Knowledge of TestNG and its implementation for reporting
- Knowledge of different types of automation framework
- Strong background in designing and developing automation framework using any automation tool (open source)
- Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience in implementing headless browser (HTML Unit Driver/ PhantomJS)
- Experience in automating APIs
- Self-learner, who keeps updated with new skills and technologies.
- Rational and logical approach
- Some knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience in Performance/ Security Testing would be an added advantage