We are looking for a self-motivated Administration Executive to join our enterprising team. Working at Gram Power will give you an opportunity to work for a young, growing company, with a diverse workplace. We value innovation and provide autonomy to experiment at work.
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience desired: 1 year or more
To ensure proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. To act as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone and in- person.
- Communicate with relevant agencies for travel bookings for business directors and employees.
- Planning refreshments for employees.
- Assist in planning and arranging events.
- Manage reception area and look after visitors.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Maintain stock lists and order office supplies as needed.
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing.
- Maintain files and appropriate documents as needed.
- Look out for agencies and select the best for recruitment and other advertisement published in newspaper at various locations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior Office Management Experience
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills
- Strong Record Keeping Skills